Friday 15 January 2016

Script

Me and Matthew worked on the script for our final piece. Matthew helped the script stick to our narrative and head in the right direction, whilst I developed the ideas and wrote the script itself.

Josh Coe: Tony (Everyman)
Heather McDonald: Victoria (Femme Fatale)

EXT. Road. Night

(Tony leaning against wall looking at empty wallet)

Tony: 
(voiceover)
(hopeless)
I lost it all, she took everything I had. I'm left with nothing but dreams, of what could have been.

(Tony tosses wallet away and walks off)



OPENING TITLE SEQUENCE 


Tony:
(voiceover)
(desperation)
Theres only one thing left to do, she deserves it.

(Tony stands behind wall to hide)

Tony:
(voiceover)
(with love)
This is the route she walks everyday, I'd never forget.

(Victoria becomes visible walking through the alley, a cigarette in hand)

Tony:
(voiceover)
(with hope)
She still looks as beautiful as she did the first time I saw her.

(Victoria walks past Tony but can't see him)

Tony:
(voiceover)
(more hate)
 She's blinded from the world, she deserves this.

(Victoria continues walking as Tony appears from the darkness)

Tony:
(aggression)
Hey Victoria!

(Victoria turns quickly and shock fills her face)

Victoria:
(Gasps)

(Tony pulls the trigger and the camera looms on the cigarette burning out)


Reflection:
Overall, we are happy with our script as a whole. I decided that it would be best for me to write it because of the other A-Levels I am studying (Creative Writing). This meant that writing a script was best suited to me. Matthew was next to me the whole time and helped ensure that my ideas kept to the genre at the narrative structure we had. The script writing went well and we are getting closer to filming now. To of made this better, we could've just tried to do it quicker than we did, but we are happy with the content of the script and have no intention of changing it. It did take us quite a while to write because we kept changing and editing the ideas that we put into it, however I think that this is good because it allowed us to make sure that the content of the script was suited to our narrative.

1 comment:

  1. excellent
    extend by
    ADDING detailed evidence of which elements of NARIM you are using/applying and which codes and conventions of film/genre you are delivering - finally - what will hook the audience and how are you planning for it

    ReplyDelete