Tuesday 19 January 2016

Production Log - Voice Overs

 Today, Heather was ill so me and Matthew decided to record my voiceovers for the final piece so that once we had filmed, they were ready to add on. We found an empty classroom to do this so that my voice wasn't blocked out in any way by background sound. The technological device that we used to record my voice on was Matthew's iPhone 6. We took a lot of records of each sentence in case my tone of voice didn't fit or sound right when we added it to our final piece.
We plan to film our piece some time next week. We had previously planned to film it before this, but we had to postpone because we weren't in possession of the correct props which play a big part in our filming process.
Attached below is a sound cloud file that Matthew made containing all of the voiceovers we recorded. Although it was made purely by Matthew, I think it belongs on my blog because the sound files feature my voice.



Reflection:
Putting all of our voiceovers into a sound cloud file made our blog more interactive, and made it easy for people to have access to the original voiceovers to see how they sound without the Film Noir around it. To improve, we'd of liked to have recorded more voiceovers to have more options to chose from when it came to embedding them into our final piece. Having said this, the voiceovers we have recorded are very good and we are all happy with them and the way they fit into our media piece. Our next steps are to continue editing our piece to have it completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment